Sumanth's 'Raaj' Movie Releases on March 18th! | Telugu Movies Actors, Telugu Movies, Celebrity Gossips and News Updates Telugu Movies Actors, Telugu Movies, Celebrity Gossips and News Updates

Telugu Movies Actors Headline Animator

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sumanth's 'Raaj' Movie Releases on March 18th!

Sumanth's upcoming Movie 'Raaj' ready to release on March 18th. Vimala Raman and Priyamani are heroines. The film is being produced by Kumar Brothers under Kumar Brothers Cinema banner with VN Aditya direction. VN Aditya directs this film.

VN Aditya said: "Raaj will entertain the audiences on the lines of Sumanth`s previous blockbusters Satyam and Gowri. It is a mass entertainer with full-length commercial values. Sumanth plays a romantic role sandwiched between two beauties."

"I earnestly wish the audience will support this film. If this film runs well, I will have several opportunities to make more and more good films. So far, I have not made my stamp in the industry. I am happy that the audiences feel that I can do justice to any genre."

0 comments:

Post a Comment